About the area
Just minutes away
Situated in the heart of Tannum Sands, Tannum Blue is in one of Queensland’s most sought-after locations. The Tannum Sands community enjoys the luxury of close proximity, with everything at their fingertips; shops, schools, restaurants and cafes are all a short drive or walk away, and nestled amongst the beauty of the natural surroundings.
Tannum Blue is ideally located,
- Just 25 minutes from the thriving hub of Gladstone;
- Walk next door to Tannum Sands State High School;
- 2-minute drive to Tannum Central, shops and cafes;
- 2-minute drive to Tannum Sands Hotel Motel;
- 3-minute drive to the patrolled beach and Tannum Sands Surf Life Saving Club;
- 6-minute drive to Tiller Street Boat Ramp, Tannum Sands; and
- 8-minute drive to Bray Park Boat Ramp, Boyne Island.
Located 23 kilometres south-east of Gladstone, Tannum Blue offers the ultimate sea change lifestyle. Everything you need is just minutes away. That's fresh coastal living at its best.